Signing Agent Job Vacancies
IF YOU HOLD A FULL-TIME POSITION OR YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME POSITION, THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR YOU, AS YOU WILL NEED TO BE AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
WE ARE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM CANDIDATES IN ENGLAND AND WALES
Our visits are to obtain signatures and associated documents and photographs from customers.
We will need to act quickly; same-day visits are preferred (including evenings and occasionally weekends) to meet client requirements.
This role would suit any retired professional, university student or self-employed individual with enough free time to attend pre-set appointments.
Duties will Include –
- Visiting our client’s customers in their home or work.
- Printing any associated documents to deliver to our client’s customer for signing.
- Attending a solicitor within 24 hours of signature to have an affidavit signed and stamped.
- Returning hard copies, via special delivery post, and scanning copies to our online system.
- Reacting quickly to same-day visits.
- Covering a radius of 30 miles from your home address.
- Fluently communicating with Head Office.
- Must have a smartphone, printer and own vehicle.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £60 per job
- Do you have your own vehicle?
- Are you able to carry out ad-hoc work at short notice? This is NOT a full-time role and it’s not a suitable part-time position if you are already in full-time employment.
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)