You have a right to know how we will use your personal information. It is important that you read these terms and conditions as they set out how we may use your information.
How we use your information
We may send you information about products of ours which may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you.
You grant us permission to contact your employer named in your Employment Details at any time as may be reasonably required by us.
All information we hold is stored electronically or in a secure way. If you need more information or have any comments or queries about your privacy please email us at email@example.com.
You are responsible for providing valid, accurate and up to date information. When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that you confirm that they have specifically agreed to this and understand how and why their information will be used.
We will store and process your information on Logbook Lending Ltd’s computers and in any other way. By “your information” we mean personal and financial information we:
(a) obtain from you or from third parties, such as fraud prevention agencies or other organisations when you apply for an account or any other product or service or which you or they give to us at any other time or
(b) learn from the way you use and manage your account(s), from your transactions and from the payments made to your account. We will use your information to manage your account(s), give you statements and provide our services, for research, assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis) and to develop and improve our services to you and other customers and protect our interests.
Third Party Disclosure:
Please note that we may disclose your personal information to the following;
- People who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential. If they are located in another country we will make sure that they agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the UK and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us;
- Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement.
- We may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
Calls between us may be recorded and/or monitored.
In submitting an application to us you give us permission to contact you regarding products we, or certain partners, offer where we feel such products may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any such information please advise us accordingly.
Please note that the services offered by our partners may vary from our own and consumers are advised to check the terms and conditions of any contract into which they enter.
Logbookloans247 is a responsible lender. It is important that you do not take on more borrowing than you can afford. Remember if you run into difficulties with your repayments, please contact us immediately.
You must always be aware that making payment on your account is your responsibility. Missed payments may incur fees and charges, and could put any security used for the loan at risk.
If you are having difficulty making payments you should contact us immediately so we can assist you.
We are registered at Companies House under number 7409180. Our main business is consumer lending and we provide credit facilities to debtors in return for the repayment of the credit and the payment of interest. We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, and our FRN number is 673568.
Changes to Our Code of Practice
The Addendum sets out the enhanced consumer protections for loan customers and sits within or alongside the trade associations’ existing Codes of Practice.
Links to PDF’s for download
What are cookies and how they are used?
Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer, a cookie is a small text file which is stored on a user’s computer. It can contain information about the user and the way they interact with the internet and can help make a user’s online experience more efficient. We use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant information to show you when you’re browsing.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. We know you’d expect nothing less from us, and please be assured that we’re working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
- Session cookies: These are cookies which are necessary for the operation of the site. However these cookies are temporary, so they will be removed from your computer as soon as you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your computer even after you close our website and your browser. These types of cookies allow our website to remember details about you if you visit again, like how you previously used the site.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that help us understand and analyse the use of our website. They record things like the number of times you visit, how long you stay on the site and how you reached our site. These cookies only track your use of our site and do not track your use of other sites on the internet.
How to delete or block cookies
You can decline the use of non-essential cookies by clicking here or by changing your browser settings to block some or all cookies. Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.
Can I Still use www.logbookloans247.co.uk site if I block all cookies?
If you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies.