We can provide cash for your successful application immediately. Simply call us or apply online to arrange a logbook loan.
How does it work?
- We hold your logbook (V5 document) as security until the logbook loan is repaid in full. However, during the term of the logbook loan, the vehicle remains in your possession and your use whilst you make payments due. Your logbook is returned when you have completed repayment.
- You can borrow from £700 to £50,000.
- Loans can be arranged for a minimum of 1 month, our standard agreements run over 18 months but longer terms can be agreed if suitable.
- We offer logbook loans for all kinds of vehicles, including luxury cars, vintage cars, and vans.
We will hold onto your logbook until your loan has been repaid and then your logbook will be returned to you. Your enquiry and application will be treated in strict confidence.
Am I eligible for a logbook loan?
- You must be the owner of the vehicle
- You must be aged 18 or over
- Your vehicle will need to be clear of finance
- You must reside in the UK
- Your vehicle must have a resale value of more than £2500
What do I need to bring?
- The original logbook
- Copy of MOT and Insurance
- Copy of Driving Licence and or Passport
- Proof of income
- 2 Utility Bills (not older than 3 months)
- Your spare key may be requested