A motor buyback is, simply put, an agreement where you sell us your car with a right to buy it back, plus a fixed fee, after a set period of time (usually one month but it can be extended). We can provide cash to your account for your vehicle immediately. Simply call us or apply online to arrange a buyback on your vehicle.
You can take one of these agreements on any vehicle worth over £5000. You can get from £500 to £50,000 and there are no bank or credit checks.
After you contact us or apply online, one of our underwriters will arrange everything with you. Your car will be stored in a secure facility for the duration of the agreement and will not be used. When your purchase price and fees have been repaid your vehicle will be returned to you the same day. Your enquiry and application will be treated in strict confidence.
Am I eligible for a Motor Buyback?
- You must be the owner of the vehicle
- You must be aged 18 years or over
- Your vehicle will need to be clear of finance
- You must reside in the UK
What do I need to bring?
- The original logbook
- Copy of MOT and Insurance
- Copy of Driving Licence and or Passport
- 2 Utility Bills(not older than 3 months)
- Your spare key may be requested