At Logbook Loans 24/7 (LLL) each of our Customers is important to us and we believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times. If our staff has been unable to address any concerns you may have and you wish to make a formal complaint we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner, as outlined below:
1) In the first instance, you should address your complaint to our Complaints Officer. We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days of receipt.
2) We will investigate your complaint fully and send a response to you within 10 working days of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a response within this time we will send you an update. This will include a time by which we will be able to respond.
3) If you are unhappy with our response to your complaint, you may refer the matter to the Compliance Officer, who will review your case and send a further response to you within 10 working days of receipt of your escalated complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a full response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect it.
4) In the unlikely event that you are still unhappy with our response, you may escalate your complaint to our Managing Director, for our final response on the matter.
5) If more than 8 weeks have passed from the date of your complaint and you haven’t received our final response, or you are still dissatisfied with the final response you have received then you have the right to refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service (within 6 months of the final response being issued):
The Financial Ombudsman Service
183 Marsh Wall, London
Tel: 0800 023 4567